Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Been a While...

Okay...I know, I know...I've been absolutely horrible at keeping up with my blog. We have been so super busy over the past 2 months. So, for a quick re-cap, here's what we've been up to for the past 2 months...

The boys have started preschool. They are at First Baptist in Pleasant Grove, and so far it's been pretty good, except for the fact that it's so dang expensive! Trevor is loving it, and Andrew....well, let's just say he's in time-out more times than not when I pick him up. At least 2 or 3 days out of the week, he's sitting in the time out chair when I pick him up. I've accepted the fact that we all have one child that's a handful, and he's definitely mine. He makes Trevor look like an angel...halo and all!

I have started a new job. Yes, after 7 years in the ER I have ventured out. Even though the ER will always be my heart, and I will miss my friends tremendously, I was in desperate need of a change. I am still at Children's Hospital though. I don't think I will ever have the desire to work with adults. Anyways, I am now working as a Nurse Clinician in the Neurology Clinic. I have only been there for 2 weeks, and I absolutely love it. Once I get the hang of everything, it will be even better. All of the people in the department are SO nice and helpful. The 2 doctors that I will be working for are super nice too, and that's a plus : ) I am really excited about it!

Trevor had a tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy last week, so we have been couped up in the house for the past 4 days. I am just about to go nuts. He is doing good, at least while he is medicated, but the minute that Lortab and Motrin start to wear off, he is not fun to be around. So we are alternating meds around the clock. We had a really bad night last night, but for the most part, he has really been a trooper. Considering what his throat looks like, I would be a basket case! Kids are so much tougher than adults!

Our house is still on the market, but hopefully soon we'll get lucky and be able to sell! I have caught the blog up from the last 2 months, and hopefully I won't get this behind again! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: