Saturday, May 14, 2011

Let Me OUT!!



Well, Andrew has successfully mastered how to escape his crib. This all started about a month ago. He was at Felecia's (his babysitter's), and she informed me one afternoon when I picked him up that he was able to get out of the pack and play. Well, that same evening, I put him in his crib while I was doing some laundry. (Some days he is so destructive....I can't even stop to do something as simple as laundry without him tearing the house down). I had most of the clothes scattered all over the living room, and in walks Mr. Andrew with a big ole butt crack grin on his face...as if he'd accomplished something big! So I put him back in his crib, got my camera....and 5 seconds later....this is what he was doing. It's actually quite a fall...he's just mastered the "tuck and roll" pretty well!

No comments: