Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wild Man!


Wild man in the tub!! Let me start by saying I am not one of those folks that leaves their kiddos playing in the tub with no supervision. This particular afternoon, I was extra stressed. I was doing about 19 things at one time, at what's one more?....Start the kid's bathwater while I'm doing everything else. Trevor was watching TV, Andrew was in his room playing with his toys. About 2 minutes into it, I heard a loud "ker plump" you know the sound when someone goes into the water? This is what I found....Andrew in the tub....fully clothed, splashing around. I just had to take a picture of him. He thinks he's something!

1 comment:

Melissa Irvin said...

HAHA!!! Too funny! Mason has done that too before, except his Daddy was trying to relax in the tub when he got in!