Friday, August 13, 2010

11 Months Old : (





Can someone please slow the time down!! Dang! Is my baby boy really about to be a year old? It was literally last week when I had him! He is the sweetest angel ever. He is the most laid back baby I've ever been around. He has his moments(not many), but every child does. I am so very blessed to have such a good natured little man, and I thank God for him daily! He is crawling...very fast, and pulling up on everything. He is cruising now, and will let go occasionally, but he just grins, and eases himself down to the ground. No steps on his own just yet....and I'm just fine with that. I have a feeling it will be any day now, though.
He is not sleeping through the night, but Trevor didn't until he was 2 1/2, so I'm praying he doesn't decide to do the same thing. He usually only wakes up once, and I'll take that. He can say "Ma Ma" Da Da" and "ba ba" occasionally. He can also say "HEY". I don't think he realizes that he's saying it, though. His favorite word by far is DA DA DA! He is so amazing, and he keeps me smiling constantly!

No comments: