Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ohhh....Trevor!



This is actually a funny story. On Friday, my Daddy brought us some lunch, and as always, brought Trevor a "chocwat moo-shake"....or that's what he calls milk shakes. What remained of the moo shake, we put in the freezer for later, so after his nap, he wanted it. I gave it to him, and went about my business, trying to tidy up the kitchen. Not 5 minutes later, Trevor comes into the kitchen, and says with a big smile on his face, "MOMMY...Andrew wuvs dat chocwat!" I say, "What chocolate?"....Side note: that's just how fast I forget things these days....I did just give my 3 year old a chocolate milkshake, with my 7 month old in the floor....in the other room. I go into the living room, and there they were, enjoying the chocolate milkshake. I thought it was so funny, I couldn't even be mad. I had to take a picture of him shoveling the milkshake in Andrew's mouth with the straw. One thing I can say....at least he was sharing with brother!

No comments: