Friday, April 02, 2010

Today was a Great Day!!

Just being Trevor....


Precious, Precious "Andry"


I had to take a picture of his fat little ankles....love it!


He wanted to get out there and play with brother so bad!


Mommy, I'm "sweepy"!

Today was an amazing day. Honestly, it was simple, and it didn't cost a dime. My babies and I played outside for the first part of the morning, blowing bubbles and coloring (or you may want to call it body art....see my earlier posts!). Then we took ourselves to the park, and had a ball. Trevor met him a little buddy, and they played their hearts out. Andrew just sat back and watched it all. It just goes to show you that the most wonderful things in life are free. Life has been pretty hectic around the Cox household, and I think today did me ALOT of good, just sitting back and watching my babies laugh and play. It's amazing how much something so simple as a bubble can bring so much joy to a little one's heart. I love these little boys so very much, and I feel so blessed that God chose me to be their Mommy! Life is good!

2 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

I think a good sunny day and little ones can help anyone's day be better. I love the pics of Trevor's ankles, John Thomas has some chunky ankles as well.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

So, so true!! I am so glad ya'll had fun! Let me know next time and Dylan & I will tag along!