Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 Months Already!

I CANNOT believe that my baby boy is already 6 months old today....wow time sure does fly! The past 6 months have been super busy, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Andrew is an absolute blessing! He is one of the happiest, most content babies I've ever been around...and I'm not just saying that because he's my son...he really is. He is almost able to sit up by himself...he starts getting tired, and will flop over. He can roll all over the place....if he wants to. He's pretty tubby, so rolling over is hard work for him! He still doesn't have any toofies, but I think we'll be getting one or two on the bottom any day now. He loves, loves his big brother Trevor, and watches every move he makes. I know once he is able to crawl, he will be right under big brother...I don't know if I'm ready for that yet... : ) He is not a big fan of solids yet, but we're working on that. He is obviously getting what he needs from formula!!

He had his 6 month appointment on Monday, and he weighed in at 19lbs 11.5 oz, and was 27.5 inches tall....he's a big 'un! Dr. Hardwick said he is perfect, and I would have to agree...we are so BLESSED! He did get 6, yes 6 shots in his poor thunder thighs....oooouuuucccchhh! I wanted to cry with him, and Trevor did! He didn't even cry when the nurse pricked his little finger, though! He's my little tough trooper!

No comments: