Monday, December 14, 2009

Abigail Blair Kinard is Here!











I had the pleasure of witnessing a miracle yesterday. I was in the room with my brother, and his wife, Erin, when their sweet baby girl made her entry into this world. Wow...it is so different when it isn't you in that bed!! I felt so sorry for Erin because her epidural did not have time to take effect, and she basically felt everything. I am still in shock that little miss thing weighed in at 7lbs 15oz, and was 20 inches long! Her mommy is tiny, so that was a BIG baby for Erin to have! She is perfect in every way, and I cannot wait to go see her today!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

AW, CONGRATS TO THEM! SHE IS BEAUTIUFL AND I KNOW DAVEY IS ALREADY WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER!

Anonymous said...

sweet littlepussy