Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture Tag

Allison Scoggins tagged me, so here is my picture! It just so happens that my 4th folder was Trevor's 12 week pictures. And looking back, I must say this little man was anything but little....he's got some fat rolls on those arms. This is not my favorite one, but it was the 4th one, and I had to stick to the rules. I just can't believe how big he is now. He is just growing up too fast!

Here are the rules.....

1. Go to the 4th folder where your pics are stored....

2. Go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder.....

3. That's the picture you post, and explain it.....Tag 4 more people

I'm tagging Rachel Harrison, Jenn Wright, Kelley Syx, and Miranda Spurlin!!

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been extremely busy with the holidays, and my computer is a piece, so more pictures to come one day!

No comments: