Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Day at the Zoo


Well, the past 2 days have been action packed. Today we went to the zoo...along with every other kid in the state of Alabama...literally. There were like 30 school buses there. When we drove up, I saw all of the cheese wagons and just thought, "for the love!" It was almost as bad as boo at the zoo, except this time everyone is looking at the animals and not trick or treating! I thought my poor baby was gonna get trampled in the barn yard! All in all, it was a GREAT day, and I think Trevor had a blast. We may have to invest in some season passes!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Staci! Great pictures! Looks like Trevor had fun at the zoo! We tried going on a day that everyone got in for free (for Earth day or something like that)...big mistake. We had to park at Mtn Brook Village and then WALK to the zoo..ugh! Anyway, glad yall had fun! I just love seeing pictures of your little man.

Jenn said...

Glad to know we're not the only one's who manage to visit the zoo only on days when every child in Alabama is there on a field trip...usually our luck also involves 95 degree heat and 100% humidity along with a hurt knee and fifteen trips to the restroom...but enough about our luck - looks like you guys managed just fine! :)

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey girl! Love these pics. Those are precious of the two of you.

The Myrick's said...

Hey Staci! Small world I would say. I have been looking at your blog since the fall and never put it together until you sent that message the other day. Trevor is such a cutie. McKenna is much better now. Thank you so much for taking care of us. You were so good. I hope to see you around Hueytown and not Children's. I'll keep checking your blog. Take care.
Shea Myrick