Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Cox Family!!




Yeah!!! We got our pictures today! I cannot believe how good they turned out. I really didn't think we would get this many good pictures, because Trevor did not cooperate most of the time. (Thank you so much, Kim!) If any of you are looking for a great photographer, look no further...Kim Sharit does an awesome job! These are not even half of the pictures I have, just a few of my favorites. I don't know how in the world I'm gonna choose which ones to print!!

8 comments:

The Rice Family said...

these are such great pics! i love them all! your lil boy is turned out to be a cute lil big boy! he now has that big boy look!

Vikki said...

All of the pictures are just great! you guys are such a sweet family!

The Covin's said...

These are great! I don't know how you are going to choose either because I love all of them.

Missy said...

The pics are all so great. Trevor looks so big!

Kim said...

Staci, these pictures are so sweet! Trevor is such a cutie! They are such great family pictures and I love all of them!

Jenn said...

The pictures turned out wonderfully! Trevor is just as cute as can be! The family pictures are beautiful!

Kim said...

I had so much fun taking your pictures! Trevor is such a sweet little fella! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rachel said...

those pictures are awesome!