Saturday, October 27, 2007

Boo At the Zoo 2007

Well, I thought we were gonna do the Tannehill thing, but we decided to go to Boo at the Zoo at the last minute. So Mi Mi, Uncle Davy, Trevor, Joe, and myself piled up and off to the zoo we went. I'm so glad that we did. We had a blast, and I can't wait to go back next year. Trevor did so good, much to my surprise. He even kept his hat on most of the time (he hates hats). He only got fussy for about 2 minutes or so, when he got hungry, but I fixed that pretty quick. We didn't ride the train, due to the hour wait, but we did get to ride the carousel. Trevor even got to try a taste of his first sucker....don't worry fellow co-workers, I held it the whole time! All in all, we had a great time, and my poor baby is soooo pooped!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Look at him!!! How adorable! That is the perfect costume!

Nicole said...

He is so cute. Love the turtle costume.

The Rice Family said...

he is such a cute lil turtle!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so sorry your not feeling goood! i hope you get better soon! i hate we missed ya'll today, but you need to get you some rest!!

Anonymous said...

We say y'all in passing at Boo at the Zoo, but you were moving too fast! I turned around to say 'Hi' and you were gone. Looks like it was lots of fun. Trevor was a very cute dinosaur!

The Lantrip Family said...

Cutest turtle I have ever seen!!!! I am going to post some halloween pics this weekend of my little pumpkin!! I think we had a better time than they did.