Wednesday, August 08, 2007

6 Months Old Today!


Wow...I cannot believe my baby is 1/2 a year old today. Time is just passing way to fast. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time! These past 6 months have been wonderful. He has filled my life with so much joy and happiness. I could never imagine what my life would be without him. Just look at that fat lil' face. He melts my heart every time I look at him! I got a little carried away and had to post some old pictures of him, so enjoy!

6 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

it doesn't slow down either! he will be one before you know it1 love the new pics of that cutie pie!

BRAD & SHELLY MAY said...

all the new pics are adorable as always - I could eat those little dimples up - I'm with you they grow up way too fast - it's really really makes me sad.

Nicole said...

He is such a big boy! Growing up too fast. I just love all those fat rolls.

The Pickens Family said...

Wow he's grown so much! Such a big boy... he's precious!

The Rice Family said...

wow i cant believe he is 6months time does go by fast and never slows down...he is so cute!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

he is such a cute boy, i cant get over how big he is....