Saturday, January 06, 2007

More Nursery Pictures




Okay, I know I have been a slacker in the blogging world lately. I have not been feeling so great these past couple of weeks. I was pretty busy with work also. Now I am no longer at work, which is really sad in a way, because I'm gonna really miss "my family" at work. But it is long overdue that I start taking care of myself and my little man, that still needs to grow for a few more weeks. I'm not on "strict bed rest" or anything. I would just call it "take it easy and listen to your body" rest. So, I'm gonna try to keep this website updated so everyone can see what I'm up to. (Besides being a couch potato!) With that being said, these are just a few of the "finishing touches that I added to Trevor's room a few weeks ago. We finally got the wall hangings and curtains put up. I'm proud of his little lamp, too. Joe just says..."hmmm....too many turtles." But I love it!

6 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

looks good! he will be here before you know it. you better take care of yourself. i promise you don't want to meet him to soon!!! just take advantage of the time because once he gets here it will be all about him and no rest for you!!

The Rice Family said...

STACI THE NURSERY IS LOOKING GOOD I KNOW YOU ARE PROUD OF IT. I BET YOU CANT WAIT TIL HE GETS HERE. IT WANT BE LONG GET ALL THE REST YOU CAN GET.

Mandy said...

Hey girl! We miss you so much. It's not the same without you. We need some RPS laughter. ha! The nursery looks awesome. I can't wait to see the nursery and Trevor. Take care and GOD bless.

Love you,
Mandy T.

JANA said...

Hey Staci!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your nursery looks great! I can't wait to see pictures of Trevor! Take care of yourself. I can't believe we are all having babies now! It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch.

love,
jana gallego

Kerry,Shane and Mims said...

Hey Stacyi and Joe...This is the first time I have looked at your blog. I know that you can't wait. We love our little boy so much. Check him out on his blog...ryanmims.blogspot.com.
good luck
Kerry Hager Morris

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Hey Staci,
I am waiting to here the news about you from Rachel, she keeps me updated through Shelly..It is almost time...get ready and get some sleep.hehe It is worth it.